Mitigating Risk, Minimizing Loss
GEN 2® is the base technology for all Brijot® systems. This system enables security screeners to perform manual checks quickly and efficiently without physical contact. The GEN 2 alerts screeners to potential metallic and non-metallic concealed objects under clothing. It also has a small footprint and easily integrates with existing security measures.
*The image below shows accessories not included in the standard specifications.
How it Works
Features & Benefits
Ease of Use
Emits no radiation! - Reveals no anatomical details!
- Power Supply: Universal input can accept 100-240 VAC. External AC/DC adapter supplied.
- Power Consumption: 75-100 watts typical (may vary according to ambient temperature)
- Detector Millimeter Wave Frequency: 80 to 100 GHz (90 GHz center frequency, 20 GHz bandwidth)
- Hardware Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Software Operating Temperature: Ambient air temperature not to regularly exceed 26°C (80°F).
- Operating Humidity: 0 to 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 83.8 cm x 34.5 cm x 34.9 cm (33.0 in x 13.5 in x 13.7 in)
- Weight: approximately 39 kg (86 lbs)
- Shipping Dimensions: (H x W x D): 64.8 cm x 61.93 cm x 106.5 cm (22.5 in x 42 in x 24.38 in)
- Shipping Weight: Net: approximately 57 kg (125 lbs)
- Monitor output: D-sub 15 (VGA) connector (1024 x 768 72 Hz default)
- Network: 10/100 Ethernet, RJ45
- Peripheral Interface: Two USB 2.0, PS/2: Mouse/Keyboard